We do not collect any Personal Data from you on this website. If you contact us via email then we will process your Personal Data (e.g. your email address) to respond to you. We do not ask for any other Personal Data, but you might volunteer them in an email in which case we will treat them as we will the rest of your email. We do not collect any financial or banking details. If you decide you want to engage our services, we will subsequently ask you for certain Personal Data for communicating with you, for delivering those services and for accounting and billing purposes. This is so that we can perform our part of the legal contract we have with you. In this regard we are a Data Controller. If, during the performance of that contract and as part of the services we deliver to you, we may be required to process the Personal Data of your customers, employees or clients. In this regard we are a Data Processor and we will have a Data Processor Agreement with you and we have obligations of confidentiality, security and protection of such Personal Data. The only cookie that we put on your device is eucookielaw which is used to suppress the 'pop-up' notice on cookies if you have accepted the notice on a previous visit.
How long do we retain your Personal Data for?
The cookie data will be retained for six years.
What rights do you have in relation to your Personal Data?
Under the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Acts 1988 to 2018 you have the right to:
• Request a copy of any Personal Data we hold on you;
• Request that we amend any incorrect or inaccurate Personal Data held;
• Request that we stop or restrict the processing of your Personal Data;
• Request that we delete your Personal Data;
• Request that we provide you with your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine readable format and transmitted to another Data Controller. Not all of these rights are absolute, some may be restricted in limited circumstances.
Shillelagh Pony Club may amend this Statement from time to time. Further queries may be emailed to Shillelagh Pony Club.